Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lucy Moving

So, I'm going to try and post this video of Lucy moving around that I took with my phone. For whatever reason it is too big to email, won't compress in .zip files and is generally being a big pain--especially for such a SUPER CUTE video. Also, it is sideways. I was holding the phone vertically like you would think you should, but this is how it came out and I can't figure out how to change it, and I've tried a bunch of different things. So, hopefully the darn thing will upload and play! Because really, it is just so much fun. :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - SO cute! She is just too stinkin' cute! Love at the end when she works to get her little bootie up in the air!

Cris said...

That's my favorite part too. Well, or it would be if it didn't make me feel like by this time next month she'll be crawling!

Cris said...

OH, and hey,Julie--which Julie are you? I know a bunch of them and your profile isn't accessible, so I don't know who's commenting! :-)

Jules (a.k.a. "Mama") said...

It wasn't me, but it is now... so cute! Did you ever get up on Movie Maker? You can turn your videos there...

Cris said...

I did use Movie Maker for the photo slideshow of Lucy's baptism a few posts below. I think I tried it with this video but it wouldn't open this format (made on my phone), but now I don't totally remember. I'll check again. And I knew it wasn't you before since your profile is with the "a.k.a. Mama" in it. :-)