Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Preview

"SCORE!" I yelled in Old Navy when I saw it.

Ethan wants to be a dragon for Halloween. But, not just any ordinary dragon, a RED dragon. So, I googled, I searched, I shopped. Finally I gave in to the idea that I was going to have to make his costume because I couldn't find anything but green dragons. So, after a good suggestion from Julie, I started looking for red sweats (pants and a hood shirt) so that I could skip making the body part and just make the spines, tail, and wings. Well, finding red sweats (in toddler size) turned out to be just as hard.

But then, last night, I walked into Old Navy in a last ditch effort to find the sweats (next stop was the fabric store to just give in and make the whole thing), and what is hanging there? A RED DRAGON COSTUME!!! In his size!!!! For $14.95!!!!! I don't think I've ever had better luck.

So, here's a preview of what we'll be enjoying on Halloween.

p.s.--he loves it and says "Raar!" when he puts it on.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Cris said...

It just makes it even better because he loves it so much too.